Sunday, July 3, 2011

Patriotic Polka Dots.

Happy Independence Day!! I love the Fourth of July. It's such a happy holiday.

I got all festive and wore this to church yesterday. One of my little brother's friends told me my shoes didn't match my clothes. Silly boys.

I was hoping you could see the cute little flower buttons the shirt has, but this isn't a very good detail shot. So even if you can't see them, just know... this shirt has cute little flower buttons.




And my favorite part of this outfit... coordinating polka dots on the shirt and shoes!


[top: ??? from belk]
[skirt: gap]
[shoes: rampage]




We're having a cookout tonight with family, so there may or may not be another red, white, and blue outfit coming. Not that I already have something in mind or anything... :)

1 comment:

  1. red, white and black/dark blue is one of my ALL-TIME favorite color combos. Completely classic. You are on your way to getting a little bit of Audrey reflected in your style, for sure :)

    ReplyDelete