Sunday, July 3, 2011

Hello again.

Hi there. [Insert usual apologies/excuses for absence/laziness.] Now, moving on to clothes...

Apparently I only take outfit shots on Sundays after church. I currently have four outfits worth of unposted pictures, and all four are outfits I wore to church. At least it shows that I make an effort to dress decently once a week for sure.



Hannah, how many times have I told you it looks sloppy to hook your thumbs in your skirt pocket? I'm ashamed of me.



I really love this shirt, but I hardly ever wear it. Also, the love for this peachy skirt continues.



It's been such a long time since I posted my outfits, I don't remember how I structure my posts. So I'll make something up. :)




[top: ??? purchased at belk]


[skirt: goodwill]


[gold sandals you can't really see: purchased at rack room]









No comments:

Post a Comment