Saturday, March 5, 2011

Spring Break.

It's here! Another semester is half over, and I don't have to go back to school for one whole week. I'm a happy girl. I was already in lazy spring break mode this week, and I kind of dressed like a bum everyday. I found a pair of skinny black cargo pants at Target on the sale rack last weekend for $5.50. It was obviously meant to be, so I bought them. And then proceeded to wear them (almost) everyday this week. Don't judge. They're great. And like I said... spring break mode.

I actually did try to look half-way decent on Tuesday, but I didn't really find time to get any pictures, except for propping my camera on the back of my car and hitting the self-timer. My camera is apparently in spring break mode as well, because it wouldn't focus. And this is all I got. I thought they turned out kind of cool and artistic, don't you think? No? Yeah, I really don't either, I was just attempting to make myself feel better. Oh well.
Even though you can't really see what I'm wearing...
[old navy dress]
[leggings from kohl's]
[sam & libby flats]








Maybe in all my spring break spare time I'll wear some cute clothes and actually take pictures.

Now it's a goal: Outfit post at least once this week. Ready, set, go.

No comments:

Post a Comment