Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sometimes I Wear Other Colors.

Really. I do. Promise. I don't wear black/gray/purple everyday. Maybe it's just a Thursday thing?

I didn't really think this outfit was all that great, but I took pictures anyway. And I don't have great pictures because my sweet little brother was being uncooperative. But I can't complain, because he still walked outside to take these.

So this was my lovely outfit I wore to school today. It worked. Now, on to Friday and the weekend. :)

Part of the reason I waited two weeks between posts is because this is basically my uniform. Sweater, skinny jeans, boots. Once the weather warms up it will be easier to break out of this habit.





Not sure what that face is in this last one. Oh well.
[sweater & tank: old navy]


[jeans & boots: kohl's]

No comments:

Post a Comment